Help & Important notes
Please keep in mind that with every input of e-mail address and password there should be no space characters to the left or right side.
Please be also aware of your spelling. The system differs between small and capital letters.
How do I behave if I doubt the respectability of an inquiry?
The internet and PrimeLuxEstates offer plenty of new possibilities to merchandise your property. Sadly not every user has good intentions so it can happen that you receive suspicious inquiries.
Be careful if you receive suspicious offers!
- If you, for example, receive a call by a person who approachs you in the name of their supervisor (big international real estate company etc.) or claim to buy your house without a prior viewing.
- If you are being asked to travel abroad (Milan, Paris, Netherlands, Austria etc.) to sign the selling contract there.
- If the contact claims to be holding large amounts of money for humanitarian aims in Iraq war (Afghanistan etc.).
- If the contact intents to partly pay with illegal earnings.
- If the contact intents to pay via accounts of a third party, etc.
- If you will be prompted in a reply mail of an alleged buyer to click a link - no matter what text (behind this link usually are viruses or trojans behind).
In those cases you are usually subject to fraud. The best way to keep away of suspicious persons is to ignore inquiries of such nature.
Reminder: PrimeLuxEstates generally refuses any liability that may arise from the communication with contacts. PrimeLuxEstates especially rejects any liability that may occur from the sale of an object.
Be careful and never travel abroad to sign a contract or to accept money. The buyer must come to you. Should you doubt the respectability of an inquiry do not hesitate to approach legal authority.